Calling all Hunter Valley residents!
The Leather Doctor currently has on offer a fantastic franchise opportunity in The Hunter Valley, New South Wales.
Your investment gives you an exclusive license to a very large, and highly successful franchise territory. As a Leather Doctor, you will have the rights to service the population in the Hunter Valley and surrounding regions, in addition to an abundance of commercial work that is also available. There is very low competition for this work, and very little traffic issues in the region means travelling with a mobile service business will be a breeze.
Set in a spectacular and very tasty backdrop, the Hunter Valley, Upper Hunter and Musswellbrook regions combine to make this an amazing franchise opportunity. The existing owner has established a strong demand for leather cleaning, repairs, and maintenance. For several years, our retail furniture clients have been giving an abundance of work to The Leather Doctor in this region.
The Leather Doctor is a mobile home service franchise providing clients with professional cleaning, repair, restoration, care products and maintenance for a variety of furniture, accessories and vehicle interiors made from leather, vinyl and fabric.
The Leather Doctor is looking for motivated individuals and couples who want to operate their own successful business. We look for franchisees who are excited by joining a team and are excited by working with and improving upon a system with a successful track record.
When you become a Leather Doctor franchisee, you’re getting the backing of a trusted brand with a proven history (since 1989).
- Mobile service franchise providing clients with professional cleaning, repair, restoration and re-colouring for items including furniture, car/boat interiors and accessories made from leather and vinyl.
- Professionally developed advertising and proven lead generation marketing made readily available to you
- No experience necessary; the Leather Doctor’s comprehensive training program equips you wit the necessary skills to successfully complete wor
- Includes intensive training at the Leather Doctor’s Gold Coast headquarters
- Initially two terms of 5 years with the option to renew every 5 years thereafter
- Low franchise fees
- Mobile service, meaning no need to pay for or maintain a retail space
- Franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, including banking, IT, trades, sales, postal and the mining industry
- Earn up to $130,000 per year as a single unit franchisee
- Achieve the perfect work-lifestyle balance with great support and plenty of customers
If you’re looking to work for yourself, earn a fantastic income, and call the shots on your work/life balance, then this opportunity is for you.
Make an enquiry to receive a detailed territory map and post code list showing exactly what this opportunity secures for it’s new investor.
You can also find out more here about what our franchisees say about being a Leather Doctor.