Specialty Surface Refinishing, Repairs and Restoration Specialist in Australia
Finding that your expensive indoor cabinetry, granite or timber bench tops, specialty flooring, laminate finishes, wall finishes or tiles have been damaged can be frustrating, and many people often resort to either leaving the damage because they feel it can’t be repaired, or have it completely replaced. There is another alternative though!
At the Timber Doctor, we are specialists in intricate surface refinishing, repairs and restoration. We can help repair surface damage, dents, grazes and scratches to your specialty indoor surfaces, helping them look like new and saving you both money and the headache of a complete renovation.
At the Timber Doctor, we are experts in specialty surface repairs and restoration to include:
- Surface refinishing to damage such as nicks, gouges, dents and chips on granite, marble, stone, tile, melamine and laminate surfaces
- Surface repairs to ceramic and porcelain tiles, vases and specialty furniture
- Veneer, engineered wood and high gloss finish repairs to kitchen and bathroom benches, flooring and stairs, handrails and musical instruments such as pianos
- Surface repairs to damage and defects on laminate and veneer bench tops, cupboards, surfaces and flooring
- Surface restoration to include touch up painting to camouflage or correct scuffs, scrapes, and marks
- Caravan wall crack and paint damage repairs
At The Timber Doctor, we work across both domestic and commercial sectors, meaning we’re able to incorporate our surface refinishing, repairs and restoration skills into renovations, repairs in strata, managed or holiday properties, assistance to timber furniture retailers or suppliers as well as work in homes or offices.
We have over 30 years of experience in surface refinishing, repairs and restoration. Contact your local Leather Doctor Today for a free quote!