Commercial Furniture Warranty Repairs and Reporting
The Leather Doctor can provide a wide range of commercial furniture repair and warranty work.
The Leather Doctor has an extensive network of partnerships with furniture retailers, manufacturers and national chains who trust us to help solve their furniture repair and warranty issues in a way that minimises disruption and inconvenience to both their business and to customers.
Leather Doctors are able to assist with customer appointment scheduling and work the client to determine how best to rectify issues with a customer’s piece of furniture. They are also able to provide impartial reporting to assist in repair claims.
The Leather Doctor commercial furniture warranty repair and reporting services are logged on a central system, which helps retailers and commercial partners reduce paperwork and admin burden. All jobs are accessible via the system, ensuring jobs are allocated to the correct technician, job progress can be easily monitored, photos from the jobs are supplied and the jobs can be reported on and closed off as they are completed.
For all commercial furniture repair and warranty reporting, Leather Doctors provide quotes prior to work taking place. Once approved, repairs can be undertaken and detailed reports and photographs are supplied once the job is complete.
Our customers trust The Leather Doctor with their commercial furniture warranty reporting for the following reasons:
- All Leather Doctors are highly trained leather repair specialists and provide only the best customer service.
- All Leather Doctors drive fully kitted vans, enabling them to be mobile and undertake most commercial warranty repairs on-site, in one visit.
- If on-site repairs are not possible, The Leather Doctor vehicles are equipped to pick up furniture and can transport it to dedicated off-site facilities for repair. This eliminates the need for third-party transport and reduces the risk of further damage and/or additional delays.
- With over 70 franchises nationally, servicing in excess of 9,000 locations, The Leather Doctor is able to manage large volumes of commercial furniture warranty repairs and reporting with high quality yet efficient turnaround.
- Through utilising a centralised system that offers automatic allocation of jobs, fixed price work, job progress tracking and the provision of reports once a job is complete, there will be no unwelcome surprises.
- The Leather Doctors pride themselves on being an extension to your business and are committed to helping you solve any customer warranty or repair issues as if the customers were their own.
Contact the Leather Doctor head office team to discuss how the Leather Doctor network are able to assist in servicing your commercial furniture warranty reporting or repair issues.