Car Leather Cleaning and Car Leather Refurbishment Services
For many, the way their car interior looks and feels is important. Not only from a comfort and aesthetic point of view, but to also ensure its long-term viability and resale value.
Maintaining the interior of your car’s leather and vinyl finishes is important and staying on top of professional car interior cleaning and car leather refurbishment is paramount to preventing issues from worsening.
At The Leather Doctor, we specialise in car leather cleaning services and leather car seat restoration. Our dedicated team of experts provides these services to all makes and models of cars, helping to ensure their interior finishes stay looking better, for longer.
Our car leather cleaning and car leather refurbishment services are able to assist with:
- Car interior leather and vinyl cleaning and conditioning
- Repairs to car interior burns, cuts or grazes
- Repairs to car interior damaged seams
- Refurbishment to car interior faded or sun damaged leather or vinyl
- Repairs to car interior stains or dye transfer, and
- Re-colouring of car interior leather and vinyl finishes
Car Leather Cleaning Service
In Australia, the climate and humidity are key contributors to the rapid buildup of dirt, dust, sweat and body oils on leather and vinyl car interiors. It’s these sweat and body oils that are the most damaging and the greatest catalyst for damage to vinyl and leather car interiors if not professionally cleaned and conditioned regularly. Body oils, sweat and dirt are filled with bacteria which effectively work to break down leather and vinyl protective coatings.
The buildup of body oils and sweat typically (initially) presents itself as damage to arm rests, centre consoles and the base of seats from the oils, sweat and dirt that leave our arms and legs.
The best way to protect your leather and vinyl car interiors from this occurring is to have it regularly professionally cleaned and not give any spills, sweat, dirt or body oils a chance to absorb and do any damage.
Benefits of using regular car interior cleaning services by The Leather Doctor include:
- Leather car interior cleaning helps prevent dirt, dust and body oils from building up on the leather
- Leather car interior conditioning works to add moisture back into the leather, protecting it from drying out and cracking
- Leather car interior cleaning prolongs the colour of the leather and protects the leather from fading and cracking
- Our leather car interior cleaning experts use specially formulated leather cleaning products and understand how to properly clean and condition all types of leather, without damage.
Regular car interior cleaning and protection from a Leather Doctor professional is critical for the longevity of your leather and vinyl car interior. We clean your car interior while also renewing the finish and giving you advice and products to keep your leather car interior looking great. Our Leather Doctors use high quality, eco-friendly leather car cleaning and conditioning products to clean your leather or vinyl car interior.
Car Leather Seat Repair Services
While leather and vinyl are durable materials, high level use can result in wear and damage occurring.
Whether your car seats have lost their original lustre, are stained because of an accidental spill, have been damaged from a belt buckle or are fading from sun damage, our car leather restoration and refurbishment experts can assist. In addition to car interior cleaning services, we also specialise in car leather restoration and refurbishment, to include:
- Repairs to burns, cuts or grazes
- Repairs to damaged seams
- Refurbishment to faded or sun damaged leather or vinyl
- Repairs to stains or dye transfer
- Re-colouring of leather and vinyl finishes
All our leather car seat cleaning and car leather refurbishment services are available Australia wide at competitive prices. No matter the make or model of the car, our technicians are well-versed with all kinds of car leather and vinyl cleaning, repairs and refurbishment.
We have over 30 years of experience in car leather refurbishment and car interior cleaning services. Contact your local Leather Doctor Today for a free quote!