Vinyl And Leather Reupholstery And Restoration Services
When you need vinyl or leather reupholstery and restoration services, our leather reupholstery specialists can assist you. The benefits of professional vinyl and leather upholstery repairs can help restore the life of your furniture, making it look and feel like new again.
The upholstery on your furniture and seating can be affected (both in appearance and comfort) by the quality of its upholstery. If the upholstery is damaged, the lifespan, comfort and even hygiene of the furniture or seating can be compromised. Alternatively, sometimes a piece just doesn’t ‘fit’ with its new surrounds or a change in décor. It’s for these reasons that vinyl and leather reupholstery is so popular. Recovering your furniture or seating in a different colourway or with a different material can have a remarkable effect on the ambience of a space, the appeal of the furniture and also on your hip pocket (vs buying new).
Our Leather Doctors are experts in vinyl and leather reupholstery and panel replacements on areas of worn or damaged furniture. Our skills also extend to the upholstery of outdoor furniture, dining chairs, seating in restaurants, cafes and hotels, marine and caravan upholstery and medical or gym upholstery in both leather and vinyl.
Leather and Vinyl Panel Replacements
Panel replacements offer an excellent and affordable alternative when damage is isolated to a panel or a specific area of leather or vinyl and a repair is not feasible. Panel replacements are a cost-effective solution, helping you to bring a damaged part of your furniture back to new without the cost of full upholstery. Our leather upholstery specialists are highly skilled in matching the colour of your furniture to new leather or vinyl panels.
Why Should You Reupholster Your Leather and Vinyl Furniture?
- Older pieces of furniture are typically very well made, providing the perfect foundation for new foams and leather or vinyl upholstery to be undertaken.
- Reupholstery gives you the option to customise and choose from a huge arrany of leather and vinyl colours, textures and fabrics to suit your home or workplace decor.
- Reupholstery and restoration of furniture is usually more cost-effective than replacing an item or buying new.
- High quality leather and vinyls are used in upholstery work, helping ensure a longer life span.
- Recycling old furniture is a great way to help the environment by minimising disposable waste and creating a unique one-off furniture item.
Why Are The Leather Doctor The First Choice When You Think Of Vinyl and Leather Reupholstery?
At The Leather Doctor, we understand the diverse needs and requirements of homeowners and businesses across Australia and are able to customise our vinyl and leather upholstery approach to suit each these unique needs.
At The Leather Doctor, our priorities are simple:
- Efficiency guaranteed
- High-quality workmanship
- First class professionalism
- Competitive pricing
- Obligation free quotes
We offer a wide range of reupholstery services for vinyl and leather furniture and seating.
Contact your local Leather Doctor Today for a free quote!