Commercial Furniture Repair and Cleaning
The Leather Doctor can provide a wide range of commercial furniture and fixture repairs including warranty repairs and reporting, leather cleaning, restoration and refurbishment.
Commercial Warranty Repairs and Reporting
The Leather Doctor has an extensive network of partnerships with both national and independent furniture retailers and manufacturers who trust us to help solve their furniture repair and warranty issues in a way that minimises disruption and inconvenience to both their business and to customers. Leather Doctors are able to assist with customer appointment scheduling and work with you to determine how best to rectify issues with customer’s furniture. Leather Doctors provide quotes prior to repairs taking place, and are able to supply detailed reports and photographs for your records once the inspections or repairs are complete. Our customers trust The Leather Doctor with their warranty repair work for the following reasons:
- All Leather Doctors are highly trained leather repair specialists and provide only the best customer service
- All Leather Doctors drive fully kitted vans, enabling them to be mobile and undertake most repairs on site, in one visit. If on site repairs are not possible, The Leather Doctor vehicles are equipped to pick up furniture and can transport it to dedicated off site facilities for repair, thus eliminating the need for a third party transport and therefore the risk of further damage and additional delays
- With over 60 franchises nationally, servicing in excess of 7000 locations, The Leather Doctor is able to manage large volumes of repairs with high quality yet efficient turnaround
- Through utilising stringent price lists, job quoting and the provision of reports, there will be no unwelcome surprises
The Leather Doctors pride themselves on being an extension to your business and are committed to help you solve any customer warranty or repair issues as if the customers were their own.
Commercial Leather Furniture Cleaning and Restoration
In addition to assisting private customers with cleaning, repair and restoration to their household furniture and accessories, The Leather Doctor are also highly skilled in attending to commercial leather repair and restoration work.
Leather Doctors specialise in the recovering and restoration of commercial furniture, to include:
- Restaurant and café seating
- Office furniture
- Hotel furniture
- Waiting room seating
- Gym equipment
- Medical and massage chairs/bedding
- Theatre seating
- Hairdressing chairs
Contact your local Leather Doctor to discuss how they are able to assist in servicing your warranty or repair issues.