Leather Doctor Accident Protection Subscriptions
You’ve invested your hard earned money buying beautiful furniture and cars, and no doubt, you’ll want to keep them looking new for as long as possible.
But we all know that life is full of surprises and sometimes accidents happen. That’s why we recommend Accident Protection, which covers your household leather and fabric furniture and car interiors for as little as $5 per month (minimum term 12 months) against accidental stains and/or damage.
Taking out coverage takes less than 5 minutes and is fully customisable to suit your needs and budget.
Our Accident Protection Plans are brought to you in conjunction with our partner company, Care Cover, who are Australia’s leading furniture Accidental Protection Plan provider. In conjunction with Care Cover, our network of Leather Doctors and Fabric Doctors are on standby to help repair accidental damage and stains that you may need to claim against under an Accident Protection Plan.
The benefits of Accident Protection are extensive, and include:
- Completely customisable coverage – simply choose and pay for the furniture or car interior that you want to protect
- All household leather and fabric furniture and car interiors can be covered
- A massive $500 in repairs/annum is allocated to each furniture piece/set
- Coverage can be completed online in a few minutes
- Monthly billing via a simple direct debit ensures affordability
- All claims or queries will be answered by our Australian based customer care team
- Highly trained network of technicians who attend to claims quickly and complete repairs to the highest standards
- Coverage for additional furniture and/or car interiors can be easily added at any time
With all Accident Protection Subscriptions, you will also receive specially formulated care and cleaning products to help protect and keep your leather and fabric looking newer, for longer. Our Accident Protection covers against a variety of genuine accidental stains and damage, that occur to the surface of the furniture after the commencement of the coverage.
Accidental damage and stains that are covered include: