"A full range of auto interior recolouring, cleaning and repair services are available."
The Leather Doctor are the professionals when it comes to cleaning, repairing or recolouring you car's interior. Simply click below the statement that best describes the service you are wanting help with.
"I want to recolour my car’s leather interior"Click to view/hide.
- How long will my recolour last?
This will depend entirely on you and how you look after it. The more regularly you clean and condition it, the longer it will last. Generally though, our recolouring process should last as long as your original colour lasted.
- Will my colour come off on my clothes?
No. The recolouring process incorporates a special topcoat sealer (just like the original colour on your car seats already) that not only locks in the colour but also protects your leather from moisture and potentially harmful stains.
- Am I limited in my choice of colours?
- Not at all. You can go from black to white, white to black and any colour in between. In fact the only limitation is your colourful imagination. If we can’t show you a colour that you like simply find a colour you love and we will match it. And it doesn’t have to be a leather sample either. The colour sample can come from anything and anywhere. We’ll even colour match your pet if you like.
- What about a warranty?
- Yes. All our recolouring work comes with a full 12-month warranty against faulty workmanship and products.
- How long does it take to do?
The average car interior can be completed in one day. Then it's ready to be driven away and enjoyed.
"I want my car’s leather interior professionally cleaned"Click to view/hide.
Your car’s leather interior is subject to some of the harshest conditions of any leather product. From direct sunlight and excessive heat to abrasive dirt and body sweats. These things all combine to not only affect the appearance and feel of your leather interior but they also dramatically reduce its life. The solution? A professional clean and condition by the Leather Doctor. Your leather will not only look better but you will actually feel the difference. It will be softer and without that dangerous slippery feel that many inferior products leave behind.
"My seats or console are in need of repair"Click to view/hide.
"I have something else I need help with"Click to view/hide.
- "I want to get rid of screw holes in my dash/console"
Looking to sell your car? It looks great all over…except for those irritating little holes where your phone holder used to sit. The solution? One quick call and The Leather Doctor’s mobile repair service goes into action. Well not only repair the holes. We’ll make them disappear. It could be the difference between a quick sale of your car or yet another "I’ll think about it."
- "I need to repair the crack in my dash"
Maybe you have a classic old Merc or BMW with a cracked dash? Or perhaps someone marked the dash or doors on your brand new Ferrari. Don’t let it get you down any longer. One of our team of professional mobile automotive technicians will come to you for a obligation-free assessment and quote.
- "My steering wheel is loose"
- A loose cover on your steering wheel isn’t just unroadworthy. It’s just dangerous. But you don’t have to go to the expense of replacing the wheel. Call now and one of our mobile automotive technicians will fix the problem permanently in as little as 30 minutes. Simple, cost-effective and quick.
- "I’ve got a cigarette burn in my seat"
- You thought you flicked it out... but it came back in and its journey has made a lasting, and unsightly, impression on your leather upholstery. Question is can the damage be repaired so well that it can’t be noticed? The answer is yes. Our unique repair process doesn’t just repair the damage. It makes it completely invisible.
- "There is a rip in my caravan floor or awning "
- Vinyl floors can get scratched or torn from time to time but there is no need to get the entire floor re layed. We can repair tears in vinyl floors, awnings and other items to have your caravaon or mobile home looking it's best.